Rose water has been used for centuries to help with dry skin, fatigue, and anxiety. It is the main ingredient in the Rose Face Mist, made from only organic roses, it hydrates and tones the skin while calming the mind.
This lovely mist, made from undiluted 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Bulgarian Roses, is perfect for all skin types.
Rose water's antibacterial and antiseptic properties speed up your skin's healing process. Ayurvedic healers have long turned to the pharmacological effects of rose water in wound care, as it keeps wounds clean while fighting off infections. Use rose water to help:
* Treat cuts, burns and scrapes caused by minor injuries.
* Care for dark spots and scars caused by acne and other skin issues.
Soothes Irritation & Redness
Because it can help heal wounds, rose water is a must-have ingredient to include in your daily routine if you have blemish-prone skin. Its vitamin C content helps:
* Calm itching and irritation caused by eczema, rosacea or psoriasis.
* Improve post-acne scars and overall complexion for brighter, more even-toned skin.
* Prevent further swelling and discomfort brought on by acne inflammation.
Protects Your Skin
Rose petals are also loaded with vitamins A, B and E, making rose water a rich source of antioxidants. Studies have found that because of these vitamins, along with the presence of phenolic compounds, rose water can help:
* Shield skin from free radicals and oxidative stress.
* Strengthen the cells responsible for skin's immune function.
* Reduces Wrinkles
Rose water is a wonderful beauty product to help treat signs of aging or sun damage. Its tannin and vitamin C content work together to increase collagen production and help:
* Reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
* Temporarily plump fine lines.
* Improve elasticity and tighten sagging skin.
Clarifies & Tones
Freshens Your Makeup
Rose water creates the perfect canvas for applying makeup. (Remember: allow it to dry before applying any products.) Rose water can also help:
* Refresh your makeup after a long day.
* Set your foundation, creating a fresh, dewy look.
* Remove all traces of makeup once the day is over.
Hydrates Your Skin
Use rose water to revitalize and moisturize your skin. It penetrates deep into the outermost layer of skin and helps:
* Support a healthy skin barrier by reducing transepidermal water loss.
* Leave a well-nourished, glowing complexion.
* Restore moisture in dry skin types for a brighter look.
• Helps to soften, balance, and regenerate.
• Its natural anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and skin irritation.
• With every spray, the natural scent of rose petals will help refresh your senses.
The Rose Face Mist can be used in the morning and at night after cleansing, or throughout the day as a refresher.
If used after cleansing, spray over face and neck, gently patting it on the skin.
Follow with a face moisturizing oil if needed.
Also works great as a makeup setting spray.
100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Bulgarian Roses