Blemish Treatment Oil
Each plant-derived ingredient used in the Blemish Treatment Oil, was carefully chosen to reduce inflammation and swelling in order to support healthy skin, create a healthy flora/microbe balance, and prevent scarring. The Blemish Treatment with pine oil formula is formulated to heal and treat cystic acne and breakouts by aromatically reducing stress, a primary cause of inflammation and skin flare ups.
• Pine Oil is known for treating various skin problems. Dermatologists often prescribe this oil for treating psoriasis, itching, pimples, eczema, skin diseases, poor skin, scabies, sores, and fleas. It gives you a balanced, smooth, renewed, and shiny skin and can also act as an antioxidant for free radicals which have a negative impact on your skin.
• Moringa Seed Oil derives from the Moringa plant which is packed with over 46 antioxidants and 36 anti-inflammatory compounds. It is rich in nutrients that are healthy for your skin including vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, and vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and fight the signs of ageing. It also contains healing and anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin E. Because moringa seed oil absorbs easily into the skin it works effectively to improve the appearance and radiance of your skin.
• Jojoba Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chafing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
• Sweet Almond Oil: The fatty acids found in this ingredient help the skin retain moisture and keep it hydrated while the vitamin E soothes irritation.
• French Lavender Flower Oil not only boosts potent anti-inflammatory properties, but is also ultra soothing for skin with a therapeutic scent.
• Frankincense Oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits on the skin–making it ideal for skin that is prone to acne. Because of its properties, Frankincense Oil works well to tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles and the appearance of scars, and soothes chapped, dry skin.
• Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is often referred to as a super fruit of skin care because of its vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant profile. The oil is one of the only ones to contain all four types of omega fatty acids — omega-3, omega-6, omega-7, and omega-9, making it a good oil to help repair the skin barrier in inflammatory conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It also makes it deeply hydrating therefore a great addition to the skin-care regimen of those with extremely dehydrated skin.
- Apply the Blemish Treatment Oil at night as the last layer in your routine.
- Using the tip of your finger or a small cotton swab, apply only to affected areas.
- Leave on overnight.
Love, Moringa Seed Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Temanu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil, Thyme Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Pine Oil, Tea Tree Oil, French Lavender Oil, Frankincense Oil, Patchouli Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil