How To Boost Your Skin’s Immunity
While we love the amazing benefits our skincare products provide, we hate to break it to you–your skin’s health is not solely an outside job. Skin malnutrition cannot be solved via the surface alone. It is important to give your skin the right nutrition from both the inside and outside to maximize its potential.
Recharging your body and the foods you eat are both key factors in your skin’s immunity.
Here’s how to strengthen the barrier function of your skin for optimal skin immunity and nourishment:
- Consuming a variety of healthy fats, high-quality protein, colorful fruits like berries and green veggies, fiber, and herbs will provide you with the antioxidants, polyphenols and minerals to help nourish the microbiome of the skin.
- On a topical level, avoid using products made with harsh ingredients. Stick with a simple regimen and choose all-natural and organic
- When possible, aim to get between seven to nine hours of sleep. Getting a good night’s sleep will not only make you feel rested and energized, it'll also help your skin heal itself better and feel more moisturized.
- Move your body throughout the day by going for short walks and stretching.
- Exercising the muscles on your face is just as important as body exercise.
Treat yourself to at-home facial treatments like Gua Sha Facial which reorganizes and re-educates skin tissue for less wrinkles and more glow. Click here to check out our Corazón Natural Gua Sha Stone featuring comb teeth that work well on the face, neck, and shoulders to help release muscle tension, tighten the skin and delay the appearance of skin aging. Click here to read more on holistic facial treatments.
A healthy you equates to a solid skin immune system that’s properly nourished and therefore protecting you from the outside world—don’t underestimate the power of your dermis.
honours intercity anticoagulants https://www.noclegipracowniczneaugustow.site
noclegi augustow ostry rog noclegi augustow lazienna 27
hypnotism bloodymindedness inch https://www.noclegipracowniczneaugustow.site/augustw-noclegi-przewi