5 Tips To Keep You Looking and Feeling Your Best
Wellness has everything to do with the right nutrition. Although there is no magic pill to keep your body and overall health at its best and your skin feeling and looking radiant and beautiful, there are tried-and-true ways to boost your immune system and become less susceptible to dull, tired skin. Licensed holistic aesthetician and certified holistic practitioner Cecilia Berkley shares her top tips to take your immunity superpowers up a notch and keep your skin glowing and youthful.
- Drink 1 shot of apple cider vinegar every morning. Apple cider vinegar helps remove toxins from your system.
- Include ginger and turmeric in your diet as much as possible as these are known for helping to reduce inflammation markers, and enhance immune function.
- Load up on vitamin c both topically and orally. For the skin, it’s most effective to go directly to the source. Incorporate products into your skincare routine made with natural ingredients that contain vitamin c, such as the Citrus Face Mist, made with tangerine peel extract and lemon peel oil. Also, eating immune-boosting foods is essential. Oranges, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and strawberries, are all good sources of vitamin c. Shop the Citrus Face Mist here!
4. Make lifestyle changes to help improve your sleep like waking up early, setting and following a regular bedtime routine, and avoiding caffeine four to six hours before bed.
5. Pause and breathe. Although it’s easier said than done, sitting quietly and focusing on your breath even for five minutes a day can help lower your heart rate and reduce anxiety. Practice sitting still for a few minutes a day to start and then, work your way up to guided meditation for optimal results.
Are you already benefiting from any of the tips above? Share which ones in the comments.
Leave a comment