Harvard University released a clinical study which proves that
Resveratrol, a compound which is found in the skin
and seeds of grapes and used to make red wine,
could be very good for your health!
Resveratrol May Help To:
- Enhance cell function
- Lose weight and burn fat, a very healthy way
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce carbohydrate utilization
- Increase metabolism
- Improve your heart health as it has promising heart-healthy benefits
- To sleep better, wake up feeling great every day with increased levels of energy
- Live healthier and longer by taking possibly the best anti-aging supplement yet discovered
- Slow or stop progression of breast cancer
- Improve prostrate health and urine floW
Why it's important for women: Heart disease is one of the biggest killers of women, and as women age, their heart health declines; especially after menopause. Worldwide, 8.6 million women die from heart disease each year. Resveratrol is the number one compound that supports heart health. Resveratrol is chock-full of antioxidants that help fight free radical damage, support healthy arteries, veins, and blood flow, which help support a healthy heart from the inside out.
Living, Super-Food Grape fruit Powder -
Researchers from the University of Colorado Cancer Center report that the more aggressive the cancer cells are, the more effective the grape powder -extract works at targeting and stopping the growth.
Grape seed seeds and grape skin are amazing in that it attacks the cancer cells but leaves the healthy cells untouched. This is a departure from conventional cancer treatments that destroy all of the cells in an attempt to stop the spread of cancer.
grapes are a great source of vitamins K and C and are loaded with antioxidants.
Grape seeds are beneficial for a number of cardiovascular conditions such as poor circulation and high cholesterol. Has also been found useful in the treatment of diabetes-related eye disease, loss of vision due to aging, and swelling associated with injury.