A Rose hip is the fruit of a rose. The wild dog rose is the type of rose most often cultivated for their hips. This plant grows up to ten feet tall and bears a white, very fragrant flower. The vitamin A in Rosehip is beneficial to the immune system. It can help to prevent infections from both bacteria and viruses. It helps the immune system to fight off any infections that do occur too.
Many complementary medicine physicians use rose hips to treat wounds and inflammations. Research in Denmark and Germany used a rose hip remedy. The results showed that the remedy was actually very beneficial in treating rheumatoid arthritis. The group taking the remedy had an improvement in their mobility by 20 to 25%. They experienced less pain and a general overall improvement in mood and the way they felt. The studies showed significant improvement in individuals suffering from osteoarthritis as well, proving the anti-inflammatory properties.
Some possible benefits of our Raw Organic Rosehip:
• strengthen the immune system
• stimulate circulation
• Helps to maintain a healthy digestion
• reduce inflammation and help prevent heart disease
• Prevents bladder infections
• Ease headaches and dizziness
• Anti-aging as it heals tissues and cells. It also tones organs and regenerates cells
• Calming effect, prevents stress and also acts as an anti-depressant