Cleanse & Nourish Organic Green Superfoods
Complete with 20 PREMIUM RAW SUPERFOOD NUTRIENTS
Highly Concentrated - A Powerful Detoxification for your Whole Body
This 100% Raw Organic Green Superfood is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with a powerful nutritional booster blended with the most amazing vegetable sea algae and a combination of a highly potent Super Fruits for better health, energy and immune system support.
Corazon Beatuy strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, Raw, Vegan, Dairy Free, non-GMO products available. living foods, uncooked, untreated.
100% Organic, Entirely Plant based. No Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No Artificial Ingredients, No Synthetic Nutrients.
Our Organic Green Super Food Powder is a synergistic blend of potent, concentrated plant foods (green vegetables), naturally packed with nutrients that encourage optimum health. It is a complete green supplement packed with all the vitamins, minerals and enzymes that our bodies desperately need, provided by the superfood spirulina, which is 60% vegetable protein; wheat grass, which is naturally rich in copper, potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, enzymes and chlorophyll. The ingredients in this supplement provide the antioxidants that are so important for our overall health and well being, and help alkalize, energize and nourish our cells, as they also balance our body’s pH level. Organic Green Superfood Powder is specially formulated to help the body convert its own reserves of energy for use, and can stimulate and enhance vitality.
This combination of dark green leafy vegetables provides your cells with the food they need. When your cells are properly fed your whole being feels increased energy and radiant health. Our specially formulated Organic Green Super Food Powder may provide benefits such as increased stamina, reduced food cravings, weight loss, mental clarity, healthy blood sugar, immune system support, improved digestion, detoxifying effects. Being highly alkaline, our Organic Green Super-Food Powder may also help to boost the body’s energy levels and remove toxins from the lymph system while encouraging new cell growth.
Complete with 20 RAW nutrients our organic Greens are rich in Chlorophyll, Minerals, Antioxidants, Enzymes, and Probiotics. It provides energy, healthy detoxification, healthy digestion elimination and healthy blood sugar levels. It is highly digestible and is absorbed very quickly into your body.
- Organic Green Superfood provides a dense and highly concentrated absorbable nutrition in a powdered form. This means that when you mix it with liquid your stomach can absorb the nutrients and minerals right away and the vitamin and mineral rich molecules can be easily processed by your body's digestive system. These nutrients go to work immediately to rebuild and regenerate your body's cells while eliminating built up toxins.
Our Organic Supergreens is 100% plant based, completely organic, contains no fillers, no caffeine and no animal products. It is carefully formulated, produced and packaged in the USA.
- Recommended daily serving:
1 - 2 Teaspoons Per Day
Mix Cleanse and Nourish Superfoods in green smoothies, fruit smoothies or cold pressed juices.
Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place or refrigerate for longer freshness.
Our whole food formula provides greater energy through better nutrition as well as IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT using 20 ORGANIC raw / wild-crafted ingredients.
Click on our raw organic ingredients to find more information, regarding their possible benefits:
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheatgrass Juice, Organic Beet Root Powder, Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Broccoli Sprout, Organic Moringa Leaf, Organic Nopal Cactus, Organic Blackberry, Organic Mangosteen, Organic Kelp, Organic Spirulina, Organic Rose Hip, Organic Chlorella, Organic Blueberry, Organic Brahami (Bacopa Monnieri), Organic Green Papaya, Organic Kale, Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Fruit, Organic Bladderwrack, Organic Tumeric Root and Organic Ashwagandha.
- Organic Wheat Grass Wheatgrass is one of the richest plant sources of vitamin A and vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, sulfur, zinc, cobalt, and protein. Is one of the green grasses. The leaves of this cereal grass provide the nearest thing this planet offers to the perfect food. Wheat grass is high in chlorophyll, flavonoids, beta carotene, enzymes and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, and pantothenic acid.
- Organic Beet Root Powder Beetroot juice is one of the richest dietary sources of antioxidants and naturally occurring nitrates. Nitrates are compounds which improve blood flow throughout the body – including the brain, heart, and muscles. These natural nitrates increase a molecule in the blood vessels called nitric oxide, which helps open up the vessels and allows more oxygen flow as well as lower blood pressure.
- Organic Alfalfa Leaf one of the richest sources of all minerals necessary for great health. The name Alfalfa comes from the Arabian al-fac-facah, for "Father Of All Foods". Alfalfa Leaf has been used for years in Chinese medicine to combat a variety of illnesses from kidney stones to rheumatism and arthritis. First used by the Arabs, they gave Alfalfa Leaf to their horses to keep them swift, healthy and strong.
- Organic Broccoli Sprout Broccoli sprouts can contain up to 50 times the amount of certain antioxidants found in full grown Broccoli. Broccoli sprouts are an excellent source of sulforaphane glucosinolate, a natural compound found in broccoli and other cruciferous plants, that provide antioxidant protection. When it comes to basic nutrients, broccoli is the king. Ounce for ounce, broccoli has more vitamin C than an orange and as much calcium as a glass of milk. Broccoli is also one of the richest sources of beta-carotene in the produce section.
- Organic Moringa Leaf these humble leaves are a powerhouse of nutritional value. Gram for gram, Moringa leaves contain: SEVEN times the vitamin C in oranges, FOUR times the Calcium in milk, FOUR times the vitamin A in carrots, TWO times the protein in milk and THREE times the Potassium in bananas.
- Organic Nopal Cactus Raw Nopal Cactus is very rich in insoluble and especially soluble dietary fiber. It is also rich in vitamins (especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, but also riboflavin and vitamin B6) and minerals (especially magnesium, potassium, and manganese. Nopal Cactus could be helpful in protecting your cells and vital organs especially your liver against the carcinogens, hormone disruptors, respiratory toxins, developmental toxins and neurotoxins that are responsible for one-quarter of all the world's diseases.
- Organic Blackberry Blackberries rank highly among fruits for antioxidant strength, particularly due to their dense contents of polyphenolic compounds, such as ellagic acid, tannins, ellagitannins, quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins and cyanidins. Blackberries have an ORAC value (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) of 5347 per 100 grams, including them among the top ranked ORAC fruits. Another report using a different assay for assessing antioxidant strength placed blackberry at the top of more than 1000 antioxidant foods consumed in the United States.
- Organic Mangosteen Fruit What makes Garcinia Mangostana L. so versatile in addressing so many health issues and in promoting health in so many ways? Mangosteen contains more than 40 biologically-active, natural chemical compounds called Xanthones. While all these Xanthones have similar molecular structures, each one has its own unique chemical composition that permits it to perform a specific function. Alpha-mangostin, for example, is a very potent antioxidant. Gamma-mangostin is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Garcinone E is a strong anti-tumor agent. These and the other Xanthones found in the Mangosteen provide a virtual medicine chest of natural healing compounds that address a wide variety of health issues.
- Organic Kelp is called a "miracle plant" because of its huge therapeutic properties, kelp is an excellent natural source of trace minerals. It is also a good source of protein and a rich source of iodine and iron. Iodine is important for the proper functioning of thyroid and iron is important for blood cell function.
- Organic Rosehip Rose hips are particularly high in vitamin C content, one of the richest plant sources available. Rose hips also contain vitamin A and B, essential fatty acids, and antioxidant flavonoids. A study of a rose hip preparation for treating rheumatoid arthritis concluded that there was a benefit, apparently due to both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. Rose hips are used to help prevent colds and influenza.
- Organic Spirulina This tiny aquatic plant has been eaten by humans since prehistoric times and is grown worldwide as a healthy food. Imagine a vegetable with more protein than soy, more Vitamin A than carrots, more iron than beef, profound source of protective phytochemicals, naturally low in fat, source of the essential fatty acid GLA and is easy to digest.
- Organic Chlorella Chlorophyll is the "green blood" of all plant life and has a chemical structure very similar to hemoglobin, our own red blood molecules. Chlorophyll carries oxygen around the blood supply and builds the red blood cell count. It cleanses and purifies the blood stream, kidneys, liver and bowel. Scientists and medical professionals have long recognized the importance of chlorophyll in the diet as a bowel cleansing agent and a natural deodorant, and topically as a wound-healing accelerator. Many green foods are good sources of chlorophyll, but results of recent laboratory tests show that Chlorella has more than five times more milligrams of chlorophyll per serving than wheat grass, twelve times more than barley and nearly 10 times more than alfalfa
- Organic Freeze Dried Blueberry Blueberries are very rich in antioxidants like anthocyanins, vitamin C, B complex, vitamin E, vitamin A, copper (a very effective immune builder and anti-bacterial), selenium, manganese, zinc, dietary fiber, iron. Blueberries are literally bursting with nutrients and flavor. Recently, researchers at Tufts University analyzed 60 fruits and vegetables for their antioxidant capability. Blueberries came out on top, rating highest in their capacity to destroy free radicals.
- Organic Brahmi Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) supports both short and long term memory function as well as enhances learning, concentration, and healthy function of the nervous system. Special alkaloids in Bacopa Monnieri called bacopasides help nourish and increase the coordination of brain neurons combating mental fatigue and leading to increased concentration and stamina.
- Organic Green Papaya Green papaya can be useful for most gastrointestinal ailments; from easing indigestion to enhancing your bodies defense of colon cancer. The enzyme carpaine present in the green papaya possesses an antiseptic quality that helps prevent an overgrowth of undesirable intestinal bacteria and parasites while creating a well balanced environment for beneficial intestinal flora to flourish. It is extremely beneficial to cleaning the dead tissue and waste matter from the intestinal walls and is even known to dissolve pus and mucus. Carpaine in green papaya may also be helpful in alleviating hardening of the arteries by assisting to dissolve injured or hardened tissue.
- Organic Kale Kale has the power to protect your cardiovascular system; prevents cancer; detoxify; reverse anemia; eliminate osteoporosis; support a healthy digestive system plus much more! Just like most cruciferous vegetables, kale is known for its anti-cancer activity. This makes perfect sense since kale is nutrient rich and loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients and anti-cancer compounds in the form of glucosinolates. In fact, kale is a top source of at least four glucosinolates, and these convert in the body into cancer preventive compounds.
- Organic Seabuckthorn Fruit Sea buckthorn is a source powerful antioxidants and rare fatty acids, thanks to its very high vitamin C, carotenoid, and phenolic content. As a result of the powerful antioxidant levels, its ability to protect against aging of the skin and the effects of environmental pollution has been noted. The beneficial uses of this berry were recognized by ancient civilizations. The Greeks were the first to discover the benefits of the Sea Buckthorn berries 1,200 years ago.
- Organic Bladderwrack Bladderwrack like other sea vegetables is virtually fat free, low calorie and one of the richest sources of minerals in the vegetable kingdom. Bladderwrack contains high amounts of calcium and phosphorous and is extremely high in magnesium, iron, iodine and sodium. Bladderwrack is also a source of fucoidan, a polysaccharide known to scavenge heavy metals and radioisotopes throughout the body.
- Organic Tumeric the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.
- Organic Ashwagandha Root can most likely help in the affects of multiple body systems to promote emotional well-being, mental sharpness and physical endurance. It is believed that all the active glycowithanolides that derive from the plant work together to alleviate anxiety and panic, mild mood swings, lack of mental clarity/focus and mental/physical fatigue.